Book a Tee Time
MAKE CERTAIN TO BOOK WITH US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AS THERE ARE NO FEES.
1. You may already have a Chronogolf profile, in which case, when you "book a tee time" you can sign in as a "Member" (of Chronogolf). If you are new to Chronogolf, you will be asked to sign in as "Visitor." You will not be able to finish your booking until you set up a profile.
2. You will be asked for your name, telephone number, email address and credit card number when you set up your profile. The credit card details are used to hold the tee time – your card will not be charged unless you do not cancel (prior to 24 hours) and/or not show up for your booked tee time.
3. Your round (s) will be paid in person at time of check-in at the Golf Shop.
4. Once your profile is set up, this information will populate automatically when booking a tee time making subsequent booking fast and convenient. If you prefer doing everything on your mobile, you can download the free app “Chronogolf by Lightspeed,” which will make booking on your mobile quick and easy. Your personal information is protected within a safety-assured booking site. Under no circumstances will Silver Lakes sell, trade or share your private information with third or inquiring parties.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
1. You will then be asked to (a) pick the number of players and then (b) pick a tee time. Daily fee bookings can be booked online up to 14 days in advance.
2. You will then be asked to choose “Player Type” for each player. We have the following Player Types - (a) Adult – our standard booking; (b) Senior 65+ (c) Junior under 18 - these are open to the public. (ages will be verified at check in with valid identification)
3. Members have their own player types (d) Early Bird Member (e) Weekday Member (f) Twilight Member (g) Men’s League Member. You will not see Member categories unless you are a Member. Men’s League can only book online from a specific date/time and Ladies League cannot book online but must call in to book a tee time. If you are not sure of which Player Type, just book as "Adult" and when you arrive and check in, our staff can assign each player to the appropriate category and the prices will automatically correct.
4. You can add the names and details of the other players if you have this information. If you play with the same people frequently, the information will automatically populate (into “buddy lists” making booking tee times in the future easier).
COMPLETING THE BOOKING
1. Under the extras box you can add if you will be needed a golf cart. If you are undecided at the time of booking whether you will be walking or riding this step is not necessary. You will get an email confirmation at the completion of your booking.
1. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tee time and come to the Golf Shop to be checked in.
2. Access to power carts no more than 20 minutes before tee time and subject to availability.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. Please tidy up your divots/ballmarks and rake all bunkers We aim to maintain high standards on our course. Please do your part to help keep Silver Lakes beautiful.
2. Use our practice facilities prior to your round for a warm up session. Our unique aqua range is offered to all guests and practice balls can be purchased in the golf shop at time of check in.
3. Online tee times that are not full foursomes will be paired up with an adjoining group when possible.
4. You may only book one tee time at a time. If you wish to book another time, you must log out and log back in.
5. When booking online, prices may differ from our posted prices as we may adjust pricing based on a number of factors (time, day of week, weather may all affect price). Pricing may also change based on demand.
6. You are expected to complete play in 4 hours and 20 minutes or less. Failure to keep the desired pace will result in our Course Attendant requesting that you speed up play or ask you to skip a hole.
7. Silver Lakes enforces a firm 24-hour cancellation policy. Anytime prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time with absolutely no penalty or fee. However, if you change or modify the number of players booked for your tee time OR cancel past the 24-hour deadline or do not show up, subsequent changes will be charged to the credit card on record.
Golf Clubs - You must have your own clubs - sharing is not permitted. Rental clubs are available at the Pro Shop.
Dress Code - No jeans, track pants or short shorts allowed. Pants must have a zipper and pockets; shirts must have a collar.
Rainchecks - Every attempt will be made to ensure our golfers are safe from weather conditions. In the event that weather does interrupt play, a rain check will be made available prorated for the number of holes not completed.