Book Online Tee Times at Silver Lakes Golf & Country Club
Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: During the current health crisis we offer prepayment before arriving at the golf course should you wish to do so. You may book online and prepay at https://www.silverlakesgolf.com/tee-time/or book over the phone and prepay by calling the proshop directly at 905-836-8070. We will be taking payment from one person for all members of your group at the time of booking.
- You are able to book over the phone and pay individually if you wish. Please follow the signage outside the proshop, maintain physical distancing and wait to be called into the proshop.
- Bookings are fourteen days in advance.
- 10 minute tee time intervals, with staggered times hourly.
- Foursomes are permitted; any single or twosome will be paired with other players.
- Only one tee time may be booked at a time.
- As a result of Power carts being single rider only unless you are in the same household Power carts will be guaranteed for tee times between 7 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. After 9:30 a.m. power cart requests will be accommodated in order of tee times.
- Pull carts are available for rent but are limited and will not be reserved
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to take advantage of online pricing you must book online.
- You will require a name, telephone number, email address, and valid credit card to reserve a tee time; your credit card will be charged at the time of booking.
- Your personal information including name, address, telephone, email, and credit card information is protected within a safety-assured booking site. Under no circumstance does the golf course sell, trade or share your private information with third or inquiring parties.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time.
- Online tee times are primarily intended for three and foursomes. Please note; all twosomes and singles will be paired with an adjoining group when possible. You may want to contact us for single player bookings.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The golf course enforces a firm 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note; anytime prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time with absolutely no penalty or fee. NOTE – If you change or modify the number of players booked for your tee time OR cancel past the 24 hour deadline – subsequent charges will be charged to the credit card on record.
Feel free to contact the proshop for any questions regarding online booking or general tee-time inquiries.