Soft Spikes – To help keep the golf course in the best condition possible, metal spike golf shoes are not permitted. Our professional staff will be able to assist any conversions at a nominal fee.
Dress code – No jeans, Track pants or short shorts allowed. Pants must have a zipper and pockets, shirts must have a collar.
Golf Clubs – Each person must have his or her own clubs, sharing is not permitted. Rental clubs are available at the pro shop.
Pace of Play – You are expected to complete play in 4 1/2 hours or less. Failure to keep the desired pace will result in our Course Attendant requesting your group to speed up play or ask you to skip a hole.
Raincheck Policy – Every Attempt will be made to assure all our Golfers are safe from weather conditions. In the event that weather does interupt play a raincheck will be made available. At no time will a credit or partial credit be made. Please check with our Professional Shop prior to playing your round to determine your raincheck options.
- No person under the age of 19 will be served alcohol.
- All persons who appear under the age of 25 will be asked for I.D.
- No person who appears intoxicated will be served alcohol
- Silver Lakes reserves the right to cease service to anyone who appears to become intoxicated.
- Event participants are not allowed to bring their own alcohol onto Silver Lakes property which includes the golf course, the parking lot and the clubhouse.
- Silver Lakes reserves the right to check a participant’s golf bag if there is a reasonable belief that the participant has brought his or her own alcohol onto Silver Lakes property, in contravention of clause 4.
- Silver Lakes does not endorse drinking alcohol and driving. Any person who appears intoxicated will be asked how he or she intends to leave Silver Lakes. If the person is known or suspected to have driven a motor vehicle to the Club, he or she will be asked to give the keys to the vehicle to a staff member of the Club until such time as the person is sober. If the person refuses to give the keys to the motor vehicle and there is reasonable belief that the person will drive the motor vehicle while intoxicated, the police will be called.
- Guests must be reminded that a golf cart is a motorized vehicle and that drinking and driving a golf cart is the same as drinking and driving a motor vehicle.
- Arriving guests who appear intoxicated will not be allowed into areas of alcohol service.
- Any person who is abusive or disruptive will be asked to leave Silver Lakes property, and if he or she refuses, the police will be called.
- Guests cannot bring their own alcohol onto Silver Lakes property. If a guest is found with his or her own alcohol, the alcohol will be confiscated and he or she may be asked to leave the property.
- There is a ramp into the building on the south side at the Pro Shop and always someone on staff there to assist.
- We also have wheelchair accessible washrooms.
- Service animals are welcome on our premises.
- Support people are also welcome on our premises at no charge.
- We will post on our website if any temporary disruptions to our facility or services would limit the accessibility of anyone with disabilities.
- We welcome comments on our website as to our ability to accommodate people with disabilities and will take any complaints very seriously and do our best to rectify the situation asap.
- All staff are trained on the special features at the club to enable all people with disabilities to be comfortable in our facility.
Accessibility Standards for Customer Service with Persons with Disabilities Policy – website